Creating a PDF is not a hard job. What is the easiest way to do it? Well, all you need to do is to create your document in some format you are familiar with, say Word. But, how to change word to pdf? That is exactly when the PDF creator comes in handy. All you need to do is drag your file to a PDF converter, convert the file and save it in your desktop.
Here are some important features that you need to keep in mind while selecting the best PDF creator.
- Ability to choose layout settings- The best PDF converters generally allow users to choose from a wide range of layout settings. These include image rotation, ability to set page margin, size, orientation and so on.
- Compatibility with various file formats- The PDF converter you go for should allow you to convert any kind of file format into PDF.
- Works in any operating system- You should make sure that you choose software which is flexible with any operating system. This way you can be sure the program will work in your OS too. Most importantly, it will save you a good deal of time from fishing out a converter which especially works on your system. However, if you think, you will have to access the converter from various systems, it would be better to opt for an online converter.
- Security- Securing your official or personal data is a must. Your PDF creator should be able to work with password-protected documents easily.
- Free or with free trial- You will find both free and paid converter programs today. According to some users, some paid versions offer more features than free ones. However, you will find free of cost feature-rich converters as well. If you take to a paid version, make sure it offers free trial at least.